"A journey in faith, arriving with hope."
School Aims and Philosophy
"Today's children, tomorrow's future"
- Provide a safe, secure, encouraging and happy environment
- Every child feels valued, is able to grow in confidence and self-esteem
- Every child is enabled to reach his/her full potential.
- Promote Christian beliefs, values and attitudes within the Anglican tradition and provide opportunities to learn about and demonstrate care and concern for others.
- Promote spiritual, moral, social and cultural development so that every child is able to make responsible decisions, reflect on personal beliefs and have a sense of wonder, awe and curiosity.
- Provide a broad, balanced and relevant programme of learning which is enriched by ICT.
- Develop open, enquiring, creative and imaginative minds so that every child is able to make connections, ask questions, discuss and evaluate.
- Develop an awareness and understanding of individual and cultural differences in our own society and across the world.
- Raise children's awareness of the need for a healthy lifestyle and give them the knowledge and understanding to make healthy choices in daily life.
- Provide the foundation for life-long learning.
- Include and support parents in all aspects of their child's learning.